Sell Your Coins
Sell Your Coins to L&C Coins
With more than 40 years in the business, L&C Coins is the best place to sell your coins. We specialize in U.S. issued coins and bullion, though we also have interest in currency and world coins. Whether you have classic or modern coins, a small number or a whole collection, raw or certified, we are ready to consider purchasing your coins. Please note that we will only buy from sellers located within the United States.
Why Sell to L&C Coins?
• We’ve been around for more than 40 years and are a trusted source for numismatic collectibles. With a combined total of over 80 years of experience our dealers’ reputations are known around the country. You will benefit from their expertise as they consider the coins you would like to sell.
• Since we sell a lot of coins, we’re always looking for more coins to add to our inventory.
• We offer competitive pricing on most coins. In most cases, we find that people who solicit multiple offers come back to us to sell their items.
Contact L&C Now!
Call us at 1-800-669-0953 and ask for Pete to discuss selling your coins. If you have a list, you can also email him at email@example.com. He will tell you whether we are interested in your coins and in most cases can provide an estimate of what we will pay. Please note that any quotes are estimates and no firm offers are made until we see your coins in person.
If you’re local to us (Orange County or Los Angeles County), please make an appointment for us to view the coins you would like to sell. We take appointments Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm. You can make an appointment by calling 1-800-669-0953.
If you’re not in our area, please see the instructions below for shipping your coins.
Shipping Your Coins to L&C Coins
After you have contacted us and received an estimate, please package your coins securely and ship them to:
11061 Winners Circle
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
1. Make sure all of your contact information is enclosed: name, address, email, and day/ evening phone numbers. This information will be used for contacting you if necessary, writing your check, and/or returning your coins if we do not end up buying them.
2. Please include a note describing the offer that was discussed for easy reference.
3. Shipment is the responsibility of the seller. L&C Coins takes no responsibility for the package if it is lost or stolen en-route to us. You may use whatever shipping service you prefer, though we do recommend insuring the package. Once we have received your coins, they are fully insured while in our possession.
4. After your coins have been reviewed, we will process and send your payment by check. If we do not agree with the original estimate you were quoted, you will be contacted before payment is sent. Most coins are reviewed within a few days of receiving them. However, depending on our dealers’ schedules, we may take 1-2 weeks to review the coins.