Shipping, Returns, & Layaway
All stock and prices subject to change without notice.
Shipping Info: USPS First Class Shipping is free for any order within the United States. All domestic packages are insured and packages valued above $250 require Signature Confirmation. Priority Express shipping is available for $20.
International shipping varies by order- the rate noted in the website shopping cart may not be accurate and you may be charged more when your payment is processed. Please contact us with a list of items you wish to purchase to obtain correct shipping information.
Order Processing: Orders are usually processed within 3 business days of placement. If you are concerned about your order's processing, please email us.
When you place an order you will receive the status of "Processing" or "Pending" depending on how you pay. Once your order is processed its status will be changed to "Shipped." Delivery time after your order is shipped depends on location.
Coupons: Every week on the website we run a special in which a different coupon is offered. To use the coupon, enter the code provided after you select your payment option, then click "Redeem." Your discount will be calculated in your grand total if it has been used correctly (during the right time and for the right item).
Restrictions: Coupons do not usually apply to "Below Wholesale Lots" or gold. Website coupons may only be used online (not for mail or phone orders) and cannot be combined with specials (coupons or other discounts) offered in our print catalogs. In the event of rapid market changes, we may cancel coupons or discounts on orders that are in process.
Return Policy: All coins are guaranteed, and carry a FIFTEEN-DAY return privilege. Coins removed from 2x2 Mylar holders or plastic slabs are considered sold and the return is void.
1. Layaway plans are available for any order over $100.
2. A 20% down payment is required to start a layaway and the balance is to be paid in four consecutive monthly installments. If you may pay more than the minimum payment, the remaining balance will be divided evenly among the remaining payments. Billing invoices are mailed on the 1st of each month and are due on the last day of the month.
3. If a payment is not received by the due date, your order may be subject to forfeiture of any or all previous payments and items ordered.
4. Payment may be made through our website, over the phone, or by mail. Please let us know if you would like your credit card charged automatically when you place the order.
5. Layaways cannot be changed or canceled once your order has been processed and invoiced. Canceling your layaway will result in loss of payments that have been made.
6. Orders will be shipped upon receiving the final payment.